POPLIE dilemmas_ Vol.2



Once again, I keep having my own personal dilemmas on the choice for POPLIE's monthly "ON REPEAT" and once again my choice was "the last moment" one.

On one hand, there is this progressive, techno tune of Bedrock, one of my favorites back from 1996-97 something. And what a TITLE!!! What you dream of (Blue Amazon beach house vocal mix)!!

I had the vinyl in "dust and dirt" and I digged it out for the "Techno Blessing" mixtape. And I really really enjoyed the feelings and memories that I come across after all these years. Also, I included the tune in the last "Anniversarian" mixtape of Sunday. And that's what I chose for On Repeat.



On the other hand, here is a Paul White masterpiece "To Love" with the beautiful voice of Ahu. Already I have included in two or three ChicOnAir shows and there is this videoclip of BRILLIANCE (with a crazy ending though...).

"To Ahu or Not to Ahu". Not... for this month! I don't mind so much (I'm sure they don't also...), since Ahu and Paul White are two artists that I will definitely continue to be a huge fan and play their songs in my sets. FOR SURE!!!

So, dream on BEDROCK for June "On Repeat" choice. Hope you enjoy either of the two above.

Summer is HERE!!!

Σχόλια