Disco Invaders


Disco Invaders concept wasn't so successful after all. In the first party some friends came by and stayed about two hours enjoying the techno session. But they were not so familiar or so excited with it and especially in a rock club that plays the same tunes night after night the last ten or so years. Some other people were just waiting to hear these same tunes but they messed with the fu***ing wrong dj. Sorry guys...


The second Disco Invaders event was definitely a miss. Not more than fifteen people showed all night. I played some dubstep tunes and the guy who owns the place came by and said "What crap is this. Play some ZZ TOP". I played Rage Against the Machine instead and some drunk fellas then requested some Prodigy tunes. I delivered "no good, start the dance", "voodoo people", etc and after a couple of hours of them bullshiting around and some classic punk-rock and breaks tunes, I closed my set. The owner played a dvd of Metallica on the screen and we agreed that Disco Invaders is not the right party for the place.

That night... I saw him in my dreams in a devil-ish disguise laughing at me!

Σχόλια