POPLIE dilemmas_ Vol. 5


Second month in a row without actual dilemmas for the "ON REPEAT" choice in our favourite web radio POPLIE. It makes me wonder...

This tune was my favorite dancefloor smasher the last two-three months. I included also in my set for MOVIE IN ON festival, where thousands of people were dancing to it... No, just kidding. I think it was only me dancing and about 10 other people enjoying it.

In any case the tune is huge and I had my moment with it. And without a doubt it will be included in the sets in the next months to come... Big Up Mark Pritchard! I forgot to say, Harmonic 313 is one of the alias of Mark Pritchard. Of course, everybody knows it, but just for the people that weren't so sure.

Enjoy it!!!

My previous dilemmas:
* POPLIE dilemmas_Vol. 4
* POPLIE dilemmas_Vol. 3
* POPLIE dilemmas_Vol. 2
* POPLIE dilemmas

Σχόλια