POPLIE dilemmas_Vol. 5 & 6 (too close to be separated)

For November the on-repeat choice came out after a few dilemmas... It's not so easy decision after all to pick your favorite tune of the month.

In every POPLIE web/radio show comes a moment, which sounds the right one, where a tune is mixed with another one properly and audience (hopefully), and mostly you get some nice goose bumbs.

For the last month or so there have been in every show these magic moments. My dedication to my friend Alex for finding the "Alhaji K.Frimpong- KyenKyen Bi Adi Mawu" song...



Or the ending titles of the psychotic mixtape (No. 23) with Decades by Joy Division.



Or even the Dubfire-Rejekt dancefloor smasher from the techno blessing mixtape (No. 27).



But my choice finally for November Poplie On repeat belongs to Mala and his rework of Lee 'Scratch' Perry "Like the way you should". I know that in the mp3/digital era to play a new song along with other djs in the internet is not one thing that people get so amazed these days. But for me - and me only - to play the physical release-vinyl of one tune that I love the same day that was presented also by Gilles Peterson in his worldwide BBC radioshow is something to be fond of. Yeah, yeah, I know that these moments are made of dust, but, hell, I fuckin loved it!!



And then for December my choice was an easy one. There was not much time for dilemmas after all and I chose one tune that really made me sing and dance during the "Happy together Mix" (No. 29). It's Chezidek and the "Call pon dem" tune. Enjoyy!!

Σχόλια